- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Middlesbrough defender Daniel Ayala, a substitute in Friday’s win at QPR, could start after feeling no ill effects on his hamstring injury.
Forward Cristhian Stuani could return after recent duty with Uruguay.
Huddersfield may start defender Jason Davidson because loanee James Husband is ineligible to face his parent club.
Sean Scannell, Jamie Paterson, Martin Cranie, Emyr Huws and Rajiv van La Parra could get a chance if boss David Wagner decides to rotate his squad.
- Boro have been beaten just once in their last 12 league games against Huddersfield, winning each of the last three (W9 D2).
- The Terriers have scored just one goal in their last five games away to Middlesbrough in the league (D1 L4).
- The Teessiders have conceded just six league goals at home this season, making them only one of two teams in the league to have shipped fewer than 10 (Hull, 8).
- Only Burnley (10) have scored more away goals across their last five away games than Huddersfield (8).