Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal could make changes for Wednesday’s game, with an FA Cup semi-final against Everton to come three days later.
Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard may be recalled, having been rested against Aston Villa at the weekend.
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has ruled out regular starters Yannick Bolasie, Joel Ward, Joe Ledley and Scott Dann because of minor injuries.
James McArthur returns from an ankle ligament injury suffered in February.
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew: “I don’t think anyone will look at our side and worry about us putting an under-strength team out when they see the team sheet.
“One or two changes I will definitely do just to increase the energy. We are effectively playing four games in 12 days of Premier League standard.
“We need to be strong and keep focused. I am not going to change my team completely. I don’t believe in that.”
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has already come out and said he will change his team around before Sunday’s FA Cup semi-final against Watford.
That helps Manchester United, who have their own semi-final to look forward to, but nothing is straightforward for Louis van Gaal’s side at the moment.
Lawro’s full predictions v Carl Frampton and Nobby Butcher
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game.
- Manchester United have never lost to Crystal Palace in the Premier League (W10, D3).
- The Eagles have failed to score in 10 of those 13 games, including five of six at Old Trafford.
- United have won the last eight league meetings at Old Trafford.
- Crystal Palace have kept only one clean sheet away to Manchester United in 23 attempts in all competitions – in a 1-0 top-flight victory in October 1970.
- United have won five successive league games at Old Trafford.
- Louis van Gaal’s side have kept a league-high 16 clean sheets and only conceded a goal in five of their last 16 home matches in the division.
- Marcus Rashford has scored seven goals from 10 shots on target in his 12 appearances for Manchester United.
- Wayne Rooney has scored 99 Premier League goals at Old Trafford. The only player to have scored at least 100 at a single Premier League ground is Thierry Henry at Highbury (114).
- Palace are undefeated in their last four league games (W1, D3).
- Their tally of six Premier League points in April is triple what they managed in January, February and March combined.
- Alan Pardew’s side are winless in eight Premier League away matches since beating Stoke on 19 December (D5, L3).
- All three of Emmanuel Adebayor’s Premier League goals against Manchester United have been scored at Old Trafford.