- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Leicester keeper Ron-Robert Zieler will retain his place for the EFL Cup tie against Chelsea as Kasper Schmeichel remains sidelined with concussion.
Jeff Schlupp is fit and Ben Chilwell, Leonardo Ulloa, Shinji Okazaki, Ahmed Musa and Demarai Gray are set to start.
Chelsea are still without captain John Terry while Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Michy Batshuayi are pushing for starts.
Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri wants the fans to give N’Golo Kante a warm welcome when he returns with Chelsea.
Kante, who signed for the Blues in July for a reported £30m, was the only key player to leave the King Power following their title-winning season.
“I will be very happy if our fans clap him at the beginning and afterwards,” Ranieri said.
“Kante was very important for us and I think he was even more important for us than at Chelsea because Chelsea have so many big players,” Ranieri added.
- These two sides last met in the League Cup in October 2007. Chelsea won 4-3 at Stamford Bridge on their way to the final.
- The two sides contested the 1965 League Cup final. Chelsea were again victorious, winning 3-2 over two legs.
- Leicester have scored exactly two goals in seven of their past nine home games against Chelsea in all competitions.
- The Blues have only been eliminated in round three once in the past 10 seasons (4-3 v Newcastle in 2010-11).
- The Foxes have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their past eight home games in the League Cup.