- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Leeds right-back Gaetano Berardi is back from a hamstring problem and could feature for the first time this season.
Midfielders Liam Bridcutt and Stuart Dallas are still out as Garry Monk’s side chase a fifth straight home win.
Wigan captain Craig Morgan is likely to remain on the bench after returning from injury against Burton.
However the Latics have several players on the treatment table, including Alex Gilbey (knee and ankle), Reece Burke (hernia) and Donervon Daniels (knee).
- Leeds have won one of their previous four home games against Wigan in all competitions, losing 2-0 last time out in December 2014.
- The Latics have won four of six league games against the Whites, with each game won to nil (2-0, 3-0, 1-0 and 2-0).
- Leeds have won their last three league games at home, while they haven’t won four in succession at Elland Road since December 2013 (five).
- Wigan’s last five league games have seen just four goals scored (two by the Latics).
- No Championship side has drawn fewer games than Leeds this season (1 in 12).
- Stephen Warnock (1,044) is one of just two Championship players to have made 1,000+ touches so far this season (along with Aaron Mooy, 1,086).