- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Teenage goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell is set to make his Leeds debut against QPR, with first-choice Marco Silvestri suspended.
Striker Souleymane Doukara serves the second of an eight-game ban for biting.
Queens Park Rangers will be without defender Clint Hill (hamstring), who missed out during the defeat by Middlesbrough.
Midfielder Ben Gladwin (knee) could be back in the squad, with Junior Hoilett also pushing for a place.
- Leeds have lost just one of their last five home matches to QPR, though this was the most recent meeting in August 2013 (W3 D1).
- QPR have scored just once in their last four visits to Elland Road.
- The Whites have lost both of their previous two league games, while a third successive loss would equal their previous worst losing run of the season (3).
- QPR, however, have not won any of their previous five away games in the league (D4 L1).