- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Leeds United skipper Liam Bridcutt is hoping to return after missing the last two games with a foot injury.
Gaetano Berardi remains sidelined, but is closing in on a return to action after a hamstring problem.
Ipswich forward Luke Varney picked up a hamstring injury this week and could be unavailable for the game against his former club.
Teddy Bishop sustained a nose injury in the goalless draw against Aston Villa last weekend and is also a doubt.
- Leeds lost both league fixtures against Ipswich last season for the first time since the 1981-82 campaign.
- Souleymane Doukara scored the fastest Football League goal of last season when he netted after 12 seconds against Ipswich at Elland Road.
- Leeds have conceded in each of their last 11 home league games – their worst run since April 2012 (13 consecutive games).
- Ipswich have scored just four goals in their last nine away league games, failing to score in five of those.
- Five of the seven Championship goals Ipswich have conceded this term have been from set-pieces.