- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Leeds head coach Steve Evans must decide whether to restore Chris Wood to the starting line-up after his return from a hamstring injury.
His other options are Mirco Antenucci, who has scored four goals in three games and Souleymane Doukara, who was on target in a recent win at Cardiff.
Huddersfield loan signing Rajiv van La Parra may make his debut and Philip Billing has completed a three-game ban.
However, midfielder Kyle Dempsey and forward Elvis Manu won’t be available.
- Leeds have won each of their last four games against Huddersfield, netting 13 goals in the process.
- The Terriers haven’t kept a clean sheet at Elland Road in their last 10 visits in all competitions, their last one coming in a goalless draw in March 1985.
- Mirco Antenucci has scored four goals in his last three league appearances for Leeds United; as many as he netted in his previous 28 games combined.
- Leeds United have won three games in a row for the first time since February 2015. They last won four consecutive matches in December 2009 (five wins).
- Nahki Wells has netted 15 times in all competitions this season, nine more than any other Huddersfield player.
- The Terriers have lost three of their last four games in the league, winning the other.