- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Leeds have midfielder Alex Mowatt available after a three-match ban and defender Giuseppe Bellusci could also be in line for a recall.
Defender Gaetano Berardi damaged ankle ligaments in last week’s draw at Hull and will not play again this season.
Charlton are still without defender Patrick Bauer (ankle) and striker Reza Ghoochannejhad (hamstring).
Goalkeeper Stephen Henderson has a calf problem but captain Johnnie Jackson may get his starting spot back.
- Leeds have failed to win in any of their last seven at home to Charlton (D5 L2), last winning in October 2000 with a brace from Mark Viduka and one from Alan Smith securing a 3-1 win for the Whites.
- The Addicks have lost only one of their last 10 games against Leeds, winning four (D5).
- Chris Wood has scored three goals in his last three games for Leeds, the same number he’d scored in his previous 16.
- Charlton are the only side in the top four tiers yet to be awarded a penalty this season.
- Leeds have been shown a league-high 94 yellow cards this season, three more than they received last season.