- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Leeds centre-back Giuseppe Bellusci is in contention to face Bolton after completing a two-game ban, though Sol Bamba may retain his spot in defence.
Winger Stuart Dallas and defender Scott Wootton are the current injury doubts for head coach Steve Evans.
Liam Trotter could be back in Neil Lennon’s Bolton squad after missing four games with a hamstring problem.
Ben Amos and Dorian Dervite (both ankle) and hamstrung duo David Wheater and Max Clayton are all unavailable.
- Leeds have lost only once in their last eight games in all competitions against Bolton (W4 D3), though the defeat was a 5-1 hammering in March 2014.
- The Trotters have kept only one clean sheet in their last 13 games (all competitions) against Leeds, a 2-0 win in the Premier League in November 2003.
- After winning five of the first 11 games of Steve Evans’ reign (D3 L3), the Whites have picked up just one win in the last 11 league games (D6 L4).
- Bolton have yet to win on the road this season (D4 L13), conceding 37 goals and scoring just 13 – they have not won since April 2015, 19 games previous.
- Bolton are without a clean sheet in 10 games, the current longest run in the Championship by six matches.
- Leeds have scored only five goals in their last nine matches and never more than once in this run.