- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Winger Liam Feeney is in line to make his Ipswich debut after joining on loan from struggling Bolton.
Forward Luke Varney, who came off the bench to good effect in the midweek win at Blackburn, may also start.
Rotherham have utility man Greg Halford back from a one-match ban and he is set to replace Paul Green.
The Millers will give a late test to Richard Wood (hamstring) and Leon Best may also start after scoring twice to clinch an unlikely draw against Derby.
- The Tractor Boys have won six of their last seven meetings with Rotherham, netting twice or more in all of those six wins (18 goals).
- Rotherham’s only win in their last nine trips to Portman Road came in December 2002, a 2-1 win courtesy of goals from Stewart Talbot and Richard Barker.
- Rotherham are unbeaten in their last four games; their longest run without defeat in the Championship this season.
- Danny Ward has been directly involved in nine of Rotherham’s last 14 goals (three goals, six assists).
- Daryl Murphy netted a brace in midweek, ending a run of 669 minutes without a goal for the Irishman.
- The Tractor Boys have won five and lost one of their last seven home games in league competition.