- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Ipswich midfielder Luke Hyam will face a late fitness test after picking up a hamstring problem.
Midfielder Giles Coke (knee) is out, along with central defender Piotr Malarczyk (kidney stone).
Nottingham Forest striker Jamie Ward (hamstring) was forced off early in the home defeat to Bristol City and will be monitored.
Teenage striker Oliver Burke missed two games with a broken bone but is expected to be available.
- Ipswich are unbeaten in their last five games against Forest, though four have been draws (W1).
- Forest have only failed to score in one of their last 14 league visits to Portman Road, a 6-0 drubbing in March 2005.
- The Tractor Boys have conceded exactly once in each of the last six home games, winning half (D1 L2).
- Nottingham Forest have lost the last three Championship games. They have not lost four in a row since December 2011.
- There have been a league-low 62 goals scored in games involving Forest this season (32 scored, 30 conceded).
- No side has scored more headed goals this season than Ipswich (12).