- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Ipswich have doubts over forwards Luke Varney (hamstring) and Daryl Murphy (calf), with Larsen Toure’s groin injury also a concern.
Midfielder Teddy Bishop could be in for his first start of the season after his two recent substitute appearances.
Dons boss Karl Robinson may play safe and stand down defender Kyle McFadzean and midfielder Samir Carruthers.
Both have 14 yellow cards this season, one off a suspension for the start of their League One campaign next season.
- This is the first ever meeting between the sides at Portman Road.
- The sides have met twice before – once in the League Cup in August 2007 (a 3-3 draw, MK Dons won on penalties) and earlier this season (1-0 win for Ipswich), both times at Stadium MK.
- The Tractor Boys are winless in seven league games, though five of those have ended level (L2).
- Already relegated MK Dons are winless in nine league games (D4 L5), netting just six goals in that run and never more than once in a match.
- No side has conceded fewer goals in the final 15 minutes of Championship games this season than Ipswich (6), while only Bolton (22) has conceded more in that time than MK Dons (19).