- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Ipswich forward Daryl Murphy (calf) remains a doubt for the visit of Charlton.
Fellow forward David McGoldrick is fit after a hamstring injury and midfielder Teddy Bishop is also in contention following hamstring and shin problems.
Charlton defender Chris Solly could feature after being out since February with an ankle injury.
Fellow defender Patrick Bauer (groin), who has been out since December, is also close to returning.
- Ipswich have won five of their last six matches against the Addicks (D1).
- Charlton have failed to score in four of their last five league games against Ipswich.
- The Tractor Boys haven’t scored in either of their previous two league games, while a third without a goal would equal their previous longest dry spell of the season.
- Only Rotherham (13) and Burnley (11) have taken more points from their last five league games than Charlton (10).