- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Ipswich will be without injured striker Brett Pitman and centre-back Adam Webster for the visit of Brighton.
Josh Emmanuel is set to take Webster’s place, while Grant Ward is fit and Johnny Williams is back in training.
The Seagulls will be without suspended left-back Gaetan Bong as they chase a fourth successive league win.
Sebastien Pocognoli or Robert Hunt could replace the Cameroonian, but defender Liam Rosenior (ankle) and winger Kazenga LuaLua (knee) are out.
- Ipswich have won four of their last six league meetings with the Seagulls (L2).
- Brighton have kept just one clean sheet in their last 30 league visits to Portman Road, a 3-0 win in January 2013.
- Brighton have kept a league-high six clean sheets in nine Championship games this season.
- Ipswich have scored only four goals in their last eight league matches and never more than once in this run.