- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Ipswich top scorer Daryl Murphy remains sidelined with a calf injury.
Despite returning from injury in midweek, midfielder Teddy Bishop and forward David McGoldrick are not expected to start.
Brentford midfielder John Swift (Achilles) and striker Leandro Rodriguez (hamstring) will not feature for The Bees.
Manager Dean Smith could stick with the side that beat Bolton last week.
- Ipswich have never lost at home to Brentford in all competitions in their history, winning three and drawing two.
- The Bees’ only victory over the Tractor Boys came in their first meeting in November 1955 – they have failed to win any of the 10 games since (D4 L6).
- Ipswich have failed to find the net in their last three Championship games – they have not gone four without scoring since February 2007 (five games in total).
- Lasse Vibe has had a hand in four of Brentford’s last six goals (three goals, one assist).
- Brentford, winners on their last away trip against Nottingham Forest, have not won back-to-back games on the road since October 2015.