- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Hull hope to have leading scorer Abel Hernandez back after the Uruguayan’s two games out with an ankle injury.
Midfielders David Meyler and striker Nick Powell will be assessed but are less likely to be able to play.
Millers manager Neil Warnock has no new selection problems, with forward Danny Ward pushing for a starting spot after returning as a substitute last weekend.
Winger Jerome Thomas, who came off the bench in the same game, is also in contention to start against Hull.
- There has been one goal in the last three league meetings between the sides at Hull, a 1-0 win in January 1999 courtesy of a Mark Bonner goal.
- Rotherham have lost only one of their last 12 league games against the Tigers, winning eight (D3).
- The Millers have failed to score in each of their last two league games and a third without a goal would equal their previous longest dry spell of the season (three games in February).
- 18 different players have scored for both Hull and Rotherham this season; a joint league-high.
- Rotherham have used more players in this campaign than any other Championship side (38).
- Hull are winless in each of their last 11 games on the final day of the season (D4 L7).