How to follow
- BBC Coverage:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Hull midfielder Jake Livermore will miss their Championship match against Nottingham Forest because of a knee problem.
Robert Snodgrass (groin), Nick Powell (hamstring), Ryan Taylor (toe) and Shaun Maloney (ankle) are also out.
Forest, who sacked manager Dougie Freedman on Sunday, are without Nelson Oliveira, who has a groin injury.
The club are still awaiting clearance on the loan signing of Federico Macheda from Cardiff City.
- Hull have won five of their last six meetings with Nottingham Forest, losing the other.
- Dexter Blackstock scored in three of his first four appearances against Hull but has failed to net in three against them while playing for Forest.
- Forest’s win in their last league trip to the KC Stadium in 2013, ended a run of four games without a victory at Hull.
- There have been just eight goals scored in Hull’s last eight league games (five for, three against).
- Forest have won just one of their last six league games, losing the other five.