- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Radio Sheffield and BBC Radio Humberside; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Goalkeeper Allan McGregor is Steve Bruce’s only injury worry as Hull City look to cement their place in the Championship play-off final.
McGregor missed the first leg with a back injury, with Eldin Jakupovic likely to deputise again.
Andreas Weimann could return for Derby County after being left out on Saturday.
Midfielder George Thorne (leg) is the only absentee for Derby County as they bid to overturn Hull’s 3-0 lead.
Derby are the only team to beat the Tigers at the KC Stadium this season, with Jacob Butterfield’s brace securing a 2-0 victory.
Hull City head coach Steve Bruce told the club website:
“I’ll make sure that nobody is complacent.
“We have to be ruthless with what we want to do and we have to make sure that, by hook or by crook, we get through.
“We’ve given ourselves a great opportunity, but that is all it is at this stage. Derby will want to put things right and we’ll be wary of that.
“This tie isn’t over. We’ve seen strange things happen in football. We have to guard against that.”
Derby County manager Darren Wassall told the club website:
“We have to deal with any disappointments that come our way and make sure that we go into the game in a positive frame of mind.
“Everyone is determined to put on a performance because we know we let ourselves down in terms of the result on Saturday – and we need to put it right.”
“We’ve beaten Hull before this season and we need to go and do it again.
“This isn’t time for recrimination and blame – this is a time to stick together and represent Derby County in the best way possible.”
- Every team in the history of the Football League play-offs going into the second leg of a play-off tie with a three goal lead has gone on to reach the final.
- Hull have alternated between a win and a loss in each of their last six home league matches against Derby, losing last time out.
- Derby have found the back of the net in seven of their last eight league visits to Hull.
- Derby have won just three of their last 12 away league games (D4 L5), keeping only one clean sheet in that time.
- The Tigers have won five of their six play-off matches, winning each of the four they’ve contested in the second tier (three in 2008, 3-0 v Derby in the first leg).
- Hull were the only top six Championship side that the Rams defeated away from home in 2015-16, drawing two and losing two of the other four games.
- Hull striker Abel Hernandez has scored in each of his last four games.
- Hull have lost just one of their last 24 home league games (W15 D8), though the side who beat them was Derby in November 2015.
- This match will be Steve Bruce’s 200th game in charge at Hull City.