- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Hull hope to welcome back midfielder Isaac Hayden, on loan from Arsenal, from a knee injury but midfielder Nick Powell remains sidelined (hamstring).
Abel Hernandez, Shaun Maloney, David Meyler and Mo Diame are all expected to be fit following international duty.
Bristol City could have midfielder Korey Smith back, who has been out with an ankle injury for five weeks.
Skipper Aaron Wilbraham is to remain with the club following the activation of a one-year contract extension.
- Hull have lost just one of their past seven league fixtures against Bristol City (W3 D3).
- Bristol City’s last league win in Hull came in April 1996, drawing three and losing twice there since.
- The Robins have failed to score in all of their past four games away to Hull.
- No team is on a longer unbeaten run at home in the Championship than Hull City (W5 D4). They have, however, drawn their last four at the KC Stadium.
- Hull have let in just six goals in 2016, the lowest tally of any Championship side.
- Lee Tomlin has scored in back-to-back games for Bristol City; he’s never scored in three successively in the Football League.