- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Hull boss Steve Bruce has no new injury or suspension worries and is expected to name an unchanged squad.
Defender Michael Dawson (calf) is back in training but has only an outside chance of featuring in the squad.
Brentford striker Lasse Vibe (knock) and winger Sam Saunders (illness) will both be assessed.
Forward Scott Hogan could return but Alan Judge (broken leg), Josh McEachran (foot) and Lewis Macleod (knee) are still out.
- There has not been a draw between these sides in the past 16 league meetings, with both sides winning eight games.
- Brentford have won three of their past four away trips to Hull, losing the other.
- Hull have scored 12 goals in their past six league games (at an average of two per game), including exactly twice in each of the past four.
- The Bees’ upturn in form has seen them win five of their past six games in the Championship – as many as they did in their previous 19.
- Abel Hernandez has scored Hull’s first goal in three of their past four league games, while another strike against Brentford would make him only the third player to reach 20 goals in the Championship this season.
- Brentford have scored 10 goals in their past three away games, with Lasse Vibe (four) scoring in all three.