- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Huddersfield defender Chris Schindler is in the squad despite suffering a facial injury in the win at Ipswich.
Aaron Mooy came through international duty with Australia unscathed but Joe Lolley (foot) remains sidelined.
Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Keiren Westwood is expected to return after missing the game against Brighton with a thigh problem.
Boss Carlos Carvalhal is also hopeful of having Daniel Pudil, Sam Hutchinson and Lucas Joao available.
- After a three-match unbeaten run against the Owls, Huddersfield have failed to win any of their last five league matches against them (D2 L3).
- The Owls are unbeaten in their last five visits to Huddersfield, keeping a clean sheet on each occasion.
- League leaders Huddersfield (25 points) have made their best start to a second tier season since 1914-15 (26 points, assuming three for a win).
- Last time out, Sheffield Wednesday fired in 25 shots against Brighton in a 1-2 defeat; the joint-most by a losing side in the Championship this season (also Fulham 1-2 QPR).
- No player has scored more goals in the Championship in 2016 than Gary Hooper (14 goals).
- The Owls have scored exactly one goal in eight of their last nine away matches in the Championship (W2 D3 L4), failing to score in the other (v Norwich).