- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Huddersfield winger Sean Scannell is hoping to play for the first time since January after a knee injury.
Philip Billing is still suspended and fellow midfielder Jonathan Hogg is out with a knee problem.
Hal Robson-Kanu is out for Reading after bruising an Achilles against Fulham but could be back for the FA Cup tie with Crystal Palace at the weekend.
Striker Matej Vydra could return from a hamstring strain if manager Brian McDermott opts to rest other players.
- Huddersfield have gone four games unbeaten against the Royals, after losing the previous three.
- Reading have conceded in each of their last four against Huddersfield having kept three consecutive clean sheets beforehand.
- The Terriers have won four and lost two of their last six home games against Reading.
- Reading have scored just three goals in their last six visits to Huddersfield and never more than once.
- Nahki Wells has scored three and assisted one more in four appearances against Reading.
- Yann Kermorgant has scored in all three of his previous league starts against Huddersfield.