- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Huddersfield boss David Wagner has no new injury worries after the Championship leaders suffered their first league defeat at Brighton.
Joe Lolley (foot) is sidelined while forward Sean Scannell (hip) is a doubt.
QPR have doubts over defender James Perch (knee), who was forced off in Tuesday’s 6-0 loss to Newcastle.
Sebastian Polter (glute) and Massimo Luongo (illness) missed the hammering, which was QPR’s heaviest home defeat in their 96-year league history.
- After a run of four consecutive home league wins against QPR, Huddersfield are winless in their last three against the R’s at the John Smith’s Stadium (D1 L2).
- Indeed, QPR are unbeaten in their last six league meetings with the Terriers (W4 D2).
- All three goals in the games between these two sides last season came in the 80th minute or later.
- Huddersfield have won all three home league games this season; they have not won four in a row since May 2010.
- Only Fulham’s Kevin McDonald (531) has attempted more passes than Huddersfield’s Aaron Mooy (499).
- Rangers have won two of their three away league games this season – as many as they’d won in their final 20 of 2015-16