- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Huddersfield head coach David Wagner has several key men available again, including midfielder Philip Billing, who has served a three-match ban.
Goalkeeper Joe Murphy, defender Joel Lynch and midfielders Emyr Huws and Karim Matmour could all feature.
Sean Dyche’s options should be aided by the return of David Jones, who has recovered from an Achilles problem.
Fredrik Ulvestad started at Craven Cottage, while Dean Marney’s return offers Dyche another midfield option.
- Huddersfield have lost their last two against Burnley, this after winning three in a row between 2012-2013.
- Andre Gray netted twice in the reverse fixture as the Clarets came out 2-1 winners.
- The Terriers have won their last two home league games against the Clarets, scoring twice in both.
- Burnley have kept just one clean sheet in their last six trips to Huddersfield.
- Huddersfield have kept only two clean sheets in their last 12 contests with Burnley.
- George Boyd has been directly involved in nine goals in eight league and play-off appearances against Huddersfield (five goals, four assists).