- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Huddersfield have an unchanged squad as forward Jamie Paterson is fit to play following his midweek comeback from a hamstring strain.
Only goalkeeper Joe Murphy (shoulder) and midfielder Jonathan Hogg (knee) are missing, with Hogg close to a return.
Birmingham midfielder Jon Toral is not expected to return this season after a hamstring problem during training.
Midfielder Maikel Kieftenbeld is waiting for the results of a scan to determine damage to his eye socket.
- Huddersfield have not beaten Birmingham at home in a league game in their past seven attempts (D3 L4).
- Birmingham’s last three league victories over Huddersfield have been away from home (2001, 2013 and 2014).
- The Terriers’ last home win over the Blues came in an FA Cup tie in January 2008, with Luke Beckett and Chris Brandon on target in a 2-1 win.
- The Blues have scored just three goals in their past four games against Huddersfield (W1 D1 L2).
- Huddersfield, 2-0 winners at St Andrew’s earlier in the season, have not done the double over their opponents since the 1966-67 season.
- Birmingham are looking to keep consecutive away clean sheets at the Terriers for the first time since December 1933.