- How to follow:
- BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Huddersfield Town have midfielder Dean Whitehead back from suspension, while Nakhi Wells and Sean Scannell could return to the starting line-up.
Forward Joe Lolley misses out with a knock picked up in the midweek draw with Aston Villa.
Barnsley head coach Paul Heckingbottom could name an unchanged starting side as the Tykes bid for a third straight victory.
Striker Sam Winnall (hamstring) remains Barnsley’s only long-term absentee.
- Huddersfield have lost only one of their last seven home league games (excluding play-offs) against Barnsley, winning four (D2).
- The Tykes have kept just one clean sheet in their last 14 league games against the Terriers, a 2-0 win in September 2004.
- The Terriers have not lost a home game in the second tier to Barnsley since April 1999, when a Mike Sheron goal was enough to give the South Yorkshire side a 1-0 win – Town have won two and drawn two since that defeat.
- Barnsley’s last win over their Yorkshire rivals at the John Smith’s Stadium was in May 2006 in the second leg of the League One play-off semi-final, a 3-1 victory with Paul Hayes, Paul Reid and Daniel Nardiello on the scoresheet.
- Huddersfield’s last home game against Barnsley was a 5-0 win in March 2014 in which five different players scored, one of whom was Adam Hammill who now plays for Barnsley.
- Barnsley manager Paul Heckingbottom played for the Tykes in the aforementioned 3-1 play-off win in 2006.