- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Fulham will once again be without suspended midfielder Kevin McDonald, as they look to end a run of five Championship games without a win.
Tomas Kalas and Floyd Ayite are doubts, while full-back Ryan Fredericks (ankle) is yet to appear this season.
Left-back Jake Bidwell (dislocated shoulder) is out for Queens Park Rangers, who are also winless in five.
Midfielder Jordan Cousins (hamstring) is a doubt, while defender James Perch (knee) is out.
R’s boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is the subject of an internal club investigation after being named in a Daily Telegraph investigation into corruption in football.
The Dutchman denies any accusations of wrongdoing.
- Fulham have won seven of their last eight league contests with west London rivals Queens Park Rangers, losing the other.
- QPR are without a win in their last six visits to Craven Cottage, losing the last five in a row (D1). The R’s haven’t won there since January 1980 when Gary Waddock and Steve Burke scored in a 2-0 victory.
- Fulham have netted 22 goals in the last eight league meetings, an average of 2.8 per game.
- Whites midfielder Tom Cairney is the top chance creator in the Championship this season, making 34 chances for his team-mates. However, only one of those has led to an assist.
- Rangers scored their first goal from open play this season through Sebastian Polter’s equaliser against Burton. The previous 11 all came from set pieces.
- A third of QPR’s goals this season have come from the penalty spot (4 out of 12), while Fulham are yet to be awarded a penalty this season.