- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Fulham give a late test to midfielder Emerson Hyndman, who missed the midweek game at Ipswich through illness.
Defender Michael Madl (calf) is a doubt but midfielder Tom Cairney has recovered from a dead leg.
Forest forward Jamie Ward (hamstring) and defender Michael Mancienne (ankle) are both doubts for the game.
Defender Kelvin Wilson is out with a back problem but striker Britt Assombalonga has returned from injury and is likely to feature.
- The past four games between these sides have seen 22 goals scored at an average of 5.5 per game.
- Forest’s only win in their past nine league trips to Craven Cottage was in January 1975 (D3 L5).
- Fulham have dropped a league-high 28 points from leading positions in the Championship this season.
- Forest have scored more than once in just one of their 21 away games this season, netting just 13 goals – the fewest in the division.
- The Cottagers have kept one clean sheet in their past 32 league games.