- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Fulham midfielder Kevin McDonald is available to return after serving a three-match ban.
Defender Tomas Kalas (hamstring) and forward Floyd Ayite (ankle) are doubts for Slavisa Jokanovic’s side, who ended a six-game winless run on Saturday.
Norwich could have Robbie Brady available after recovering from a concussion picked up on international duty with the Republic of Ireland.
Midfielder Jonny Howson (ankle) is a doubt for the trip to Craven Cottage.
Fulham have only picked up five points at home this season, and have not won at Craven Cottage since beating Newcastle 1-0 in their first game of the campaign on 5 August.
Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic told BBC Radio London:
“There is still a big space in front of us to improve without the ball. It is an important part of the game.
“We have to stick together and push hard as it is a long and complicated competition.
“It is not just about Norwich. It is about our performance at home and we need to offer something different, have confidence with the ball and be more solid.”
- Fulham have won their last six home league games against the Canaries, conceding just one goal in that time.
- Norwich have conceded 23 goals in their last nine away games at Fulham in all competitions; the last Norwich goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet there was Chris Woods in January 1986.
- Fulham have won just one of their last seven league games (D3 L3), though that win did arrive in their most recent game (4-2 v Barnsley).
- Norwich have taken 18 points from their last seven league games, the most of any Championship side in that time.
- Fulham midfielder Tom Cairney has created the most chances (39), as well as the most chances from open play (30), of any Championship player this season.
- The Canaries have scored 14 goals via their midfielders in the Championship this season; at least five more than any other team so far.