- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Fulham wait on Chris Baird, whose recovery from a knock means he may play for the first time in a month.
Defender Fernando Amorebieta has a late test on the ankle injury he suffered in the warm-up before the Birmingham game.
Goalkeeper David Martin (hamstring) is doubtful for Dons but there is better news for Joe Walsh and Jake Forster-Caskey, who may return.
Defender Walsh (knee) has been missing for a month and Forster-Caskey (foot) is back after a three-game layoff.
- November’s 1-1 draw between the two sides was their first meeting in any competition.
- Since their first match in this tier, which they won 4-1 v Rotherham, MK Dons have won just once away (D7 L10).
- The Cottagers have not lost four successive home games since March 2014, which came during their time in the Premier League.
- MK Dons have had more fouls against them (525) than any other Championship team.
- Fulham have lost 26 points from leading positions this campaign; the most in the division.
- MK Dons have won just one point from behind this season, losing 19 of the 20 games in which they have been behind.