- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Fulham centre-back Michael Madl serves a one-match ban after being sent off in Saturday’s 1-0 home defeat by Birmingham City.
Iceland international Ragnar Sigurdsson could deputise in defence, while midfielder Scott Parker has a knock.
Burton captain John Mousinho has missed their last three games with a hamstring problem and remains a doubt.
Defender Tom Flanagan (thigh) will be assessed as Burton look to extend their four-game unbeaten run in the league.
Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic told BBC Radio London: “We have to be calm and more relaxed.
“My players did not show their qualities on Saturday. We made too many mistakes generally and didn’t do enough in a few situations.
“There are so many games in the Championship and this is a new chance for us. I am sure we will offer a different face.”
- The only previous meeting between these sides was in the second round of the League Cup in 2013-14, when Fulham won via penalties after a 2-2 draw.
- Burton boss Nigel Clough won his only previous visit to Craven Cottage as manager – 1-0 in an FA Cup fourth-round replay in February 2014.
- Fulham midfielder Kevin McDonald has completed more passes than any other Championship player so far this campaign (387).
- The Brewers are one of two Championship sides, along with Nottingham Forest, to have both scored and conceded 10+ goals this season (11 scored, 10 conceded).
- The Whites have kept as many clean sheets in their last seven league games (3) as they managed in their 47 prior to that.