- Europa League draw: What time does it start, what TV channel is it on, where can I watch it live?
- West Ham United vs Astra Giurgiu: Bilic’s men crash out of Europa League after shock defeat
- Champions League draw: Guardiola faces daunting path in search of European glory
- Arsenal Champions League fixtures: Gunners face PSG in difficult group stage draw
- Tottenham Champions League fixtures: Spurs face tricky tests in group stage draw
Follow the draw with our live blog below…
Please allow a moment for the live blog to load.
What time does it start?
The draw will take place at 12.00pm BST in Monaco.
How does it work?
48 clubs, including United, Southampton and the League of Ireland’s Dundalk, will be drawn into 12 groups.
The teams are seeded into four pots, with one team from each pot going into each group.
Two qualify from each group. They are joined in the next round – the round-of-32 – by the eight third-placed sides from the Champions League group stage.
Who’s in the pots?
Schalke 04, Zenit St Petersburg, Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Athletic Bilbao, Olympiakos, Villarreal, Ajax, Internazionale, Fiorentina, Anderlecht, Viktoria Plzen
AZ Alkmaar, Braga, Salzburg, Roma, Fenerbahce, Sparta Prague, PAOK, Steaua Bucharest, Genk, APOEL, Standard Liege, St-Etienne
Gent, Young Boys, Krasnodar, Rapid Wien, Slovan Liberec, Celta Vigo, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Feyenoord, Austria Wien, Mainz, Zurich, Southampton
Panathinaikos, Sassuolo, Qarabag, Astana, Nice, Zorya Luhansk, Astra Giurgiu, Konyaspor, Osmanlispor, Qabala, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Dundalk
When will the ties be played?
The matches will be held on 15 and 29 September, 20 October, 3 and 24 November and 8 December.