- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Derby should welcome back defender Jamie Hanson after an Achilles injury saw him miss the win at Bristol City.
Midfielders Bradley Johnson (knee) and Jeff Hendrick (thigh) are both out but should be fit for the play-offs.
Sheffield Wednesday will be without suspended winger Ross Wallace but versatile Jeremy Helan is expected to feature following his return from loan.
Midfielder Sam Hutchinson returned to training last week following glandular fever and could feature.
- Derby are unbeaten in their previous 13 league meetings with the Owls (W8 D5).
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to score in four of their last six league visits to the iPro Stadium, winning none of those six games (D1 L5).
- The Rams have conceded just one goal in their last five home games, winning all five.
- Sheffield Wednesday have earned 17 points from losing positions in the Championship this season, more than any other side.
- Derby have not conceded a home goal from open play since 16 January against Birmingham.