- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Derby may make changes after they lost three goals in the last eight minutes to gift Rotherham a draw last weekend.
Jake Buxton could come into the centre of the defence and forwards Darren Bent, Nick Blackman and Andreas Weimann could also be selected.
Forest forward Jamie Ward is fit after a hamstring problem and he may replace Federico Macheda up front.
Midfielder Henri Lansbury (ankle) is less likely to play and striker Britt Assombalonga (knee) is still out.
- Derby have lost their previous two games against Forest but haven’t lost three in a row since January 1990.
- Forest have lost only one of the last six meetings (W3 D2), a 5-0 reverse at Pride Park in March 2014.
- Derby have won their last two games on home soil, after failing to win the previous four.
- Chris Martin has scored or assisted six goals in his last six appearances (four goals, two assists); the same total he contributed in his previous 19 games.
- Forest have scored just five goals in their last 10 games and never more than once in this run.
- Similarly, away from home, Forest have scored just nine goals in their last 15 matches, failing to net more than once in each game.