- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Returning Derby County head coach Steve McClaren has defender Jason Shackell and midfielder Craig Bryson back in contention after injury.
Former England manager McClaren is in charge of the Rams for the first time since being sacked 17 months ago.
Leeds United winger Stuart Dallas is doubtful with a thigh injury.
Midfielder Liam Bridcutt remains sidelined with a foot injury, but full-back Gaetano Berardi (hamstring) is closing on a return to action.
Meanwhile, head coach Garry Monk serves a one-match touchline ban.
- Derby have won six of their last seven home league encounters with Leeds, although they did lose last time out in August 2015 (1-2).
- Leeds haven’t won back to back league games away to Derby since December 1960 when Jack Taylor was in charge of the Whites.
- Leeds haven’t won an away league game in the month of October since 2011 versus Peterborough (3-2).
- The Rams have scored as many goals in the two games since manager Nigel Pearson was suspended as they did in the nine he oversaw previously (3).
- Leeds have won 12 points from their last 15 available; only Brighton (13) have won more from their last five league fixtures.
- Derby have posted the worst shot conversion rate in the Championship this season, scoring with just 4% of their shots (including blocks).