- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Derby have midfielders Jeff Hendrick (thigh) and Bradley Johnson (knee) set to return from long-term injuries.
Although Lee Grant has recovered from a groin injury, Scott Carson is likely to keep his place in goal.
Midfielder Teddy Bishop should start for Ipswich after his return from long-term hamstring and shin injuries.
Luke Varney, who came off the bench to score the winner against MK Dons, will hope that earns him a starting spot.
- Derby have won 1-0 in their last two league games against the Tractor Boys, last winning three consecutively up to November 1991.
- Ipswich are unbeaten in their last seven trips to the iPro Stadium (W4 D3).
- Derby have gone six games unbeaten, winning four and drawing two.
- Ipswich Town have scored more headed goals than any other Championship team this season (16), while only Fulham (19) and Charlton (18) have conceded more in this fashion than the Tractor Boys (14).
- Johnny Russell has been directly involved in seven of Derby’s last 10 league goals (four goals, three assists).
- Ipswich’s last seven goals have been scored by seven different players.