- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Derby have an unchanged squad for the visit of Hull City.
Head coach Darren Wassall says he will be without midfielder Jeff Hendrick (thigh) for “the next few games”.
Isaac Hayden could be back in the Hull City squad after a knee injury but fellow midfielder Nick Powell remains sidelined (hamstring).
Striker Abel Hernandez could start after he was on the bench at the weekend following his return from international duty.
- Derby are without a win in six at home to Hull, losing each of the past three (D3).
- Hull’s last loss in Derby in the league came in October 1984. It is their only defeat in their past 11 games there (W6 D4).
- Just two of Derby’s past eight goals scored in the league have come in the first half of their games.
- Hull have conceded the fewest goals of any team away from home in the league this season (15).