- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Derby manager Darren Wassall has virtually a full squad available to face Huddersfield, with only midfielder Will Hughes still out through injury.
Darren Bent, Nick Blackman and Andreas Weimann are all vying for returns in the fifth-placed side’s attack.
Huddersfield’s Jonathan Hogg is out for two months with a knee injury sustained in last week’s defeat to Ipswich.
Philip Billing is currently serving a three-match ban and fellow midfielder Emyr Huws (ankle) remains sidelined.
- Derby are unbeaten in 21 games at home against Huddersfield in all competitions, last tasting defeat to the Terriers on home soil in November 1957 (W19 D2).
- Huddersfield haven’t kept a clean sheet at Derby since August 1947 and have conceded 65 goals in 26 visits since then (all competitions), including three on each of their last five visits.
- After no wins in four home league games and three consecutive games without a goal at the IPro, Derby secured victory last time out against Blackburn.
- Indeed, the Rams are looking for back-to-back home wins for the first time since Boxing Day.
- The Terriers have scored in each of their last 11 away trips in the Championship, though they have only won on three occasions (D3 L5).
- Derby striker Chris Martin has scored as many league goals in his last two games as he did in his previous 19 matches combined (2).