- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Derby County goalkeeper Scott Carson is a doubt with a stomach bug that caused him to miss the midweek EFL Cup defeat against Liverpool.
Defender Jason Shackell and forward Johnny Russell are both doubtful with calf complaints, while on-loan striker James Wilson (knee) will be assessed.
New Blackburn signing Wes Brown could make his debut after signing this week.
Derrick Williams and Tommie Hoban, who were cup-tied for the 1-0 defeat by Leeds in the EFL Cup, may return.
- The Rams are unbeaten in their last six league games against Blackburn (W3 D3), including a current run of three successive clean sheets.
- Rovers’ last league win at Derby came in December 2007 when both clubs were in the Premier League – it is Blackburn’s only away win in the last nine encounters (D3 L5).
- Derby have converted just two of their 80 shots (excluding blocks) this season, with a conversion rate of 2.5%, the worst in the division.
- Blackburn haven’t scored more than once in any of their last 17 away league games, netting just nine goals in that time.
- The Rams are the first second-tier side since Rotherham in 2004-05 to have scored just twice in their opening eight games. The Millers were relegated at the end of that season.
- Rovers have conceded twice or more in six of their eight Championship games this season, conceding once in the other two.