Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has confirmed Scott Dann will again be missing with a hamstring injury, but he should return for their next match.
Long-term absentees Pape Soure and Loic Remy remain out.
West Ham include fit-again Aaron Cresswell for the first time this season after a knee injury.
Havard Nordtveit and Jonathan Calleri have shaken off knocks, but Andre Ayew, Sam Byram, Andy Carroll, Diafra Sakho, Arthur Masuaku and Gokhan Tore are out.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
Jonathan Pearce: “Are you a glass half-full or glass half-empty person?
“Palace will equal their best Premier League run if they avoid defeat. But they’ve picked up just eight points from the last 33 in derbies. If they don’t improve that record they won’t finish in the top half.
“West Ham have won on their last two visits to Selhurst Park. They looked better defensively against Middlesbrough. But it’s still their worst start to a top-flight campaign since they were relegated in 1988-89.
“In the last five years, nine of the 15 clubs in the bottom three at this stage have gone down.
“How’s your glass now?”
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew on Slaven Bilic’s problems: “It is part of the managerial role we have that everything is centred on the results. Sometimes all the stuff that goes on around them makes it difficult to get those results.
“But he’s an experienced manager – an experienced international manager – and he’ll know how to deal with it. Better than I will. I have no doubt he’ll get it right sooner rather than later.”
West Ham United manager Slaven Bilic: “Crystal Palace didn’t start well but the last four games they have got 10 points and they probably didn’t want the break.
“We played really well there last year and won 3-1 and hopefully we can do the same on Saturday.”
Crystal Palace are one of the form teams in the country at the moment. It’s safe to say that West Ham aren’t.
Dimitri Payet got the Hammers out of jail against Middlesbrough with that superb solo goal to earn them a point. I think they would be happy with the same result at Selhurst Park,
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game
- Crystal Palace have won just one of their last four top-flight meetings with West Ham.
- The Hammers have won on each of their last two league visits to Selhurst Park – they have never won three in a row away to Crystal Palace in the league.
- There has been a sending off in each of the last three league games between these sides: Cheikhou Kouyate in April 2016, Dwight Gayle in October 2015 and Glenn Murray in February 2015.
- Palace can equal their Premier League club record of six matches unbeaten, which they have achieved twice before: November-December 2015 and February-March 1993.
- Alan Pardew’s side have gone 12 successive league matches without a clean sheet.
- Jason Puncheon has created 24 goalscoring chances this season, more than any other Premier League player prior to the weekend matches.
- Since his Premier League debut in September 2012, Christian Benteke has scored 19 goals with his head – the joint most in that period with Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud.
West Ham United
- West Ham are without a win in their last five league games.
- The Hammers have conceded 17 goals so far this season, the most in the division.
- They have failed to score a first-half goal in six of their seven league games.
- Dimitri Payet and Manuel Lanzini scored in both of West Ham’s league matches against Crystal Palace last season.
SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) is a super-computer created by @ProfIanMcHale at the University of Salford that is used to predict the outcome of football matches.