CLICK THROUGH THE GALLERY ABOVE TO SEE WHICH 20 PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYERS MADE THE LIST
During every match in the top flight, the detailed system analyses the performance of each footballer on the pitch using a comprehensive range of statistics.
So which star tops the list? It might not be who you think!
The Premier League’s official player rating tool awards points for:
1. Winning Performance – The amount of minutes they spend on the pitch for a winning team
2. Player’s Performance Per Match – Shots on target, tackles, clearances, saves etc. Points taken away for negative actions
3. Appearances – Number of minutes spent on the pitch
4. Goals scored – Players are given points for finding the back of the net
5. Assists – Players are given points for setting up goals
6. Clean sheets – Players are awarded points for not conceding