- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Yaya Sanogo and fellow forward Reza Ghoochannejhad are both doubtful for Charlton with hamstring injuries.
Defender Patrick Bauer (ankle) is still out but Jordan Cousins could return to midfield after hamstring trouble.
Dean Marney may not feature for Burnley after missing the game against QPR with a tight hamstring.
David Jones is on standby to replace him in midfield, although Matt Taylor could also challenge for a place in the Clarets’ starting line-up.
- Charlton’s only win in their past 12 league games (D1 L10) against Burnley came in a 1-0 win in November 2012 courtesy of a Danny Haynes goal.
- The Clarets are unbeaten in their past five league visits to the Valley, winning four (D1).
- The Addicks have won just two of their past 14 league games at the Valley (D6 L6).
- No Championship player has supplied more assists for his team than Johann Berg Gudmundsson (11) this season.
- Burnley have been promoted to the Premier League for the third time; only Crystal Palace, Leicester, Sunderland and WBA (4) have done so more often.
- Burnley will win the Championship if they can beat Charlton or if Middlesbrough and Brighton draw. If Burnley draw and Middlesbrough or Brighton win, the Clarets could still win the league on goal difference.
- Burnley have made just 28 changes to their starting XI this season – fewer than any other Championship team.