- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Charlton manager Jose Riga could make changes after his side were relegated to League One on Tuesday night.
Goalkeeper Stephen Henderson (calf) will be assessed along with midfielder Johann Berg Gudmundsson (groin).
Brighton manager Chris Hughton must decide whether to change a winning side after their midweek 4-0 win over QPR.
Striker Sam Baldock (hamstring) is fit while Scottish forward Jamie Murphy and veteran on-loan Stoke midfielder Steve Sidwell could also be in contention.
- Charlton have won just one of their last 10 games against Brighton (D4 L5).
- The Seagulls have won on three of their last five trips to the Valley (D1 L1), keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- Charlton are one of two teams (along with Huddersfield) yet to score a penalty in the Championship this season.
- Anthony Knockaert has been involved in four of Brighton’s last five goals, scoring three and assisting one.
- Since losing to Cardiff in February, the Seagulls have scored the most Championship goals (26) and also conceded the fewest (5).