- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Sheffield; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Cardiff City will aim to continue their winning start under Neil Warnock, who led them to victory over Bristol City in his first match in charge.
Marouane Chamakh and Kieran Richardson are waiting to make their debuts, having been unused subs on Friday.
Sheffield Wednesday won 1-0 at Huddersfield on Sunday.
With a three-day turnaround between games, head coach Carlos Carvalhal has said he will not take any risks with players if they are less than 100% fit.
- Cardiff have won five of their last six home league games against Sheffield Wednesday, drawing the other.
- The Owls’ last away league win at Cardiff came at Ninian Park in April 2007, with goals from Leon Clarke and Deon Burton securing victory.
- The Bluebirds faced just one shot on target in Neil Warnock’s first league game as manager (2-1 v Bristol City), which was the fewest they have faced in a Championship game this season.
- Sheffield Wednesday are looking for their third consecutive league win away from home; a run they last managed in April 2012 (League One).
- The Owls have scored in each of their last eight league games; a streak which is bettered by only Nottingham Forest (10) at present.
- Cardiff (17) and Sheffield Wednesday (14) are the two teams with the fewest bookings in the Championship this season.