- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Cardiff must reshuffle the defence after Fabio saw red in midweek, with Lee Peltier or Matthew Connolly likely to play at right-back.
Centre-back Sean Morrison is back after a knee ligament injury, with City otherwise unchanged from midweek.
Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy hopes to have striker Daryl Murphy (calf) and midfielder Cole Skuse (toe) back.
Despite minor knocks defender Kevin Foley and midfielders Kevin Bru and Ben Pringle should all feature.
- Cardiff are unbeaten in their last three home games against Ipswich after losing the previous three in a row.
- Ipswich have failed to score in just two of their last 14 league matches with Cardiff, including this season’s reverse fixture which ended goalless.
- Only Hull (one) have lost fewer home games than Cardiff this season (two), though one of those two defeats came last time out against Leeds.
- Only Burnley (29) have earned more points away from home in the Championship than Ipswich this season (28).
- Despite their excellent away record, the Tractor Boys have won just one of their last six on the road (D2 L3).