- How to follow:
- BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Sheffield Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri could feature, after he apologised for not travelling to Norwich on Saturday.
Steven Fletcher may start up front if head coach Carlos Carvalhal opts against recalling the Italian forward.
Burton have no new injuries or suspensions to contend with from Saturday’s 2-1 defeat by Bristol City.
Hamza Choudhury and Stuart Beavon may start as Burton seek their first points since being promoted from League One.
BBC Radio Derby’s Joe Shennan: “Burton suffered late heartbreak on Saturday, when the first-ever Championship match at the Pirelli Stadium ended with Tammy Abraham’s 95th-minute winner for Bristol City.
“The Brewers can count themselves unlucky to be without a point thus far, given the stirring nature of performances against both City and at Nottingham Forest.
“Nonetheless, the ruthless nature of the Championship has hit home after the first two games of the season, and Burton will have to be at their very best to get a result against a strong Sheffield Wednesday side.”
- This is the first ever meeting between the two clubs.
- Sheffield Wednesday lost all three of their away games at newly promoted sides last season.
- Nigel Clough has never lost as a manager against Sheffield Wednesday.
- The Owls have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four league games.