- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Burton Albion will be without the services of the suspended Tom Flanagan for the visit of Queens Park Rangers.
Defenders Damien McCrory and John Brayford miss out and there are doubts over Ben Turner and Chris O’Grady.
Queens Park Rangers have doubts over midfielder Jordan Cousins (hamstring) and striker Sebastian Polter.
Yeni Ngbakoto could return after a thigh problem but James Perch (knee), Ben Gladwin and Jamie Mackie (both ankle) remain sidelined.
The match sees QPR boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink return to the Pirelli Stadium for the first in a competitive game since leaving the Brewers last December.
- This will be the first league meeting between the sides.
- Burton did, however, win the only other previous meeting – a 1-0 victory in the League Cup in August 2014 when they were in League Two and Rangers were a Premier League outfit.
- After enjoying a three-match unbeaten run, the Brewers are winless in four league games (D2 L2).
- All 11 of QPR’s goals in the Championship this season have been scored from set-pieces.