- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Burton Albion striker Chris O’Grady has recovered from a calf injury and could return to the squad for Saturday’s visit of Cardiff City.
Lee Williamson (hamstring) is doubtful , while fellow defender John Brayford (groin) will not return until after the upcoming international break.
Striker Rickie Lambert could be fit for Cardiff despite limping off early in the midweek defeat by Derby.
On-loan defender Joe Bennett could make his debut following a calf problem.
Burton Albion boss Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Derby:
“It’s important that we keep picking up the odd point, we want to win more games but we think that will come from the confidence from draws.
“There are a couple of teams below us that I don’t necessarily think will be there all season.
“This is the way it is going to be for us, we envision being in the bottom half of the league, fighting, battling and scrapping for everything.”
- This will be the first league meeting between Burton Albion and Cardiff City.
- Cardiff won the only previous game between the clubs back, a 4-1 victory in the the EFL Cup in August 2010.
- Jamie Ward scored his first Championship goal since January with his goal against QPR on Tuesday.
- Cardiff City haven’t score a goal in the first half since 17 August and both of those were scored by an opposition player – Shane Duffy for Blackburn in a 2-1 win for Cardiff.
- The Brewers have kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 league games.
- The Bluebirds have lost five of their last six Championship games, winning just one.