- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Burnley are set to be unchanged after David Jones reported no adverse reaction to his return from an Achilles injury last time out.
With Ashley Barnes and Lukas Jutkiewicz (both knee) on the comeback trail, the Clarets are close to full strength.
Midfielder Jed Wallace has been recalled from his loan spell at Millwall and is in the Wolves squad.
Mike Williamson will now not return until after the international break with a glute problem.
- Burnley are unbeaten in three league games against Wolves (W2 D1) and are looking to go four without defeat for the first time since September 1969.
- Wolves, who lost at Turf Moor last time out in November 2012, haven’t lost back to back games there since November 1963.
- Burnley have made just 24 changes their starting line-up this season, a Championship-low figure.
- Championship top scorer Andre Gray’s 22 goals this season have won 19 points this season, a league-high.
- Defender Matt Doherty has been involved in three of Wolves’ last four goals (one goal, two assists) – the other was an own goal.
- Burnley have won their last six league matches; they haven’t won seven in a row since October 2013.