- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Burnley boss Sean Dyche is sweating on the fitness of midfielder Dean Marney (hamstring).
The Clarets will be promoted to the Premier League if they win this game and Brighton fail to beat Derby.
Winger Jamie Mackie is the only absentee for mid-table Queens Park Rangers, because of a hamstring injury he picked up last month.
Young goalkeeper Matt Ingram is set to keep his place after impressing against Reading last weekend.
- Burnley have won eight of their last 10 home league games against the Hoops (D1 L1).
- QPR’s only victory in their last 10 league trips to Turf Moor came in December 2007, a 2-0 win courtesy of goals from Damion Stewart and Rowan Vine.
- Sean Dyche’s side are unbeaten in 21 games – the joint longest such run in the Championship this season (level with Brighton).
- Rangers have not won away from home in eight Championship games, though six of those have ended level (L2).
- Andre Gray has had a hand in 32 goals this season (24 goals, eight assists), more than any other Championship player.